I understand that I am solely responsible for any and all harm caused by my dog while attending The Doggy Day Care Centre.Return To Registration Form
1. I further understand and agree in admitting my dog that The Doggy Day Care Centre has relied on my representation that my dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or dog.
2. I further understand that during normal dog play, my dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefull monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
3. I further understand that The Doggy Day Care Centre is a place where animals comingle and I am responsible for the medical treatment of any injury or illness tht my dog receives while at day care. I agree to pay all costs for my dog that may arise as a result of injury or illness.
4. I further understand that if I fail to provide proof of curent vaccinations or if my dogs’ vaccinations are found to be incomplete, The Doggy Day Care staff have the right to refue service until current proof is provided.
5. I further understand and agree that any behavoural or health problems that develop with my dog will be treated as deemed best by the stff at The Doggy Dy Care Centre, in their sole discretion, and that I will assume full financial responsibilty for any and all expenses involved. I authrorise The Doggy Day Care Centre to obtin medical records and/or treatments for my dog in the event of injury or illness from my vet or from the closest veterinary clinic.
6. I further understand that bitches must not be brought into The Doggy Day Care Centre when in season.
7. I further understand that although my dog is vaccinated against kennel cough there is still a possibility that my dog may contracts kennel cough whilst attending The Doggy Day Care Centre.
8. I further agree to notify The Doggy Day Care Centre of any infectious and/or contagious disease or condition my dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to, kennel cough, fleas, worms, heatisis, infectious skin disease and parvovirus.
9. I further agree to take all necessary actions or precautionsto ensure that my dog is continously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable disease.
10. I allow and consent to allow my dog to be photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertsing by The Doggy Day Care Centre.
11. I understand that The Doggy Day Care Centre is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged toys, leads, collars, beds or any other item left with the dog.
12. I allow and consent to The Doggy Day Care Centre using an alterntive lead, other than the one I provide, for my dog during the daily walks.
13. I further understand and agree that each of the terms stated above will be in force every time my dog attends The Doggy Day Centre.
14. I consent that The Doggy Day Care Centre may store any personal information about myself, pet/s and any emergency contact details that I have submitted.